Transmitted HIV drug resistance- does the problem exists in Nepal?
2. Xinhua. Hundreds of HIV patients stop antiretroviral treatment in Nepal. 2010; http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/health/2010-11/21/c_13615634.htm.
3. Deshpande A, Karki S, Recordon-Pinson P, Fleury HJ. Drug Resistance Mutations in HIV Type 1 Isolates from Naive Patients Eligible for First Line Antiretroviral Therapy in JJ Hospital, Mumbai, India. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. May 16 2011.
4. Oelrichs RB, Shrestha IL, Anderson DA, Deacon NJ. The explosive human immunodeficiency virus type 1 epidemic among injecting drug users of Kathmandu, Nepal, is caused by a subtype C virus of restricted genetic diversity. Journal of Virology. Feb 2000;74(3):1149-1157.
5. Shahid A, Dixit SM, Gurbacharya VL, Karmacharya D, Ali S. HIV-1 Circulating Recombinant Form (CRF) in Nepal. Journal of Virology. Jun 15 2011;85:8458.
6. Bennett DE, Myatt M, Bertagnolio S, Sutherland D, Gilks CF. Recommendations for surveillance of transmitted HIV drug resistance in countries scaling up antiretroviral treatment. Antivir Ther. 2008;13 Suppl 2:25-36.
JNMA allow to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. The author(s) are allowed to retain publishing rights without restrictions. The JNMA work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. More about Copyright Policy.